15 July 2008

body hair pt. II

My trip from Vang Vieng down to Vientiane took place in the back of a crowed truck, but two men up near the cab weren't being crowded. I'm not sure why, but a young lady sitting next to them was really pushing the lady sitting between us hard up against me and I was trying to subtly push back because to the other side of me was a fellow with no legs and I figured he'd probably had enough of being crowed to last a handful of lifetimes. The lady getting sandwiched eventually ended up preferring the bed of the truck, where she sat hunched over a barf bag, and within seconds the younger lady who was doing all the pushing ended up scooting right up next to me making the gap between her and the men even more painfully obvious.

I don't really know what to say except that when the young lady got off at her stop I ended up next to the men, who both took turns touching my arm and leg hair.

4 comments:

bella utahan said...

Sounds like a very unique experience!

laura said...

Hilarious! I'm trying to imagine it and having a hard time, actually. More than anything I'm curious about the exact look on your face the moment they went for it.

Spencer said...

please tell me you got her number wayne.

Steve and Hailey said...

I can't imagine what they would have done to Steve!